MARANAFORNI® srl – Via Turbina, 98 – 37139 Verona P.Iva 04298010234
All the contents, the text, the graphics, the files, the tables, the images and the information present on this site are protected in accordance with the regulations on copyright, patents and those relating to intellectual property. Every product or company mentioned on this site are trademarks of their respective owners and may be protected by patents and/or copyrights granted or registered by the appropriate authorities. They can therefore be downloaded or used only for personal and non-commercial use: therefore nothing, not even in part, can be copied, modified or resold for profit or to derive any utility from them.
USE OF THE SITE
In no case MARANAFORNI® srl can be held responsible for damages of any nature caused directly or indirectly by accessing the site, by the inability or impossibility of accessing it, by your reliance and use regarding the information contained therein. MARANAFORNI® srl will insert updated information on the site, but does not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. MARANAFORNI® srl reserves the right to modify the website contents as well as legal remarks at any time and without prior notification.
ACCESS TO LINKED EXTERNAL SITES
MARANAFORNI® srl is not liable for what concernes websites accessible from links contained within his website, provided as a simple service to network users. The fact that MARANAFORNI® srl provides these links does not imply approval of the sites themselves, on whose quality, content and graphics MARANAFORNI® srl declines all responsibility. Therefore, the owners of the linked sites are to be held responsible of the information provided. MARANAFORNI® srl does not offer any insurance on the software that may be present on its site or on external sites and cannot guarantee its quality, safety and compatibility with the systems in use.
PRIVACY NOTICE OF THE SITE AND COOKIES
In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and community legislation (European Regulation for the protection of personal data n.679 / 2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the confidentiality of visitors and users, putting in place every effort possible and proportionate to not infringe the rights of users.
The purpose of the privacy information is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it uses it.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the Consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can withdraw at any time a consent already provided (via email: email@example.com). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
By "processing" of personal data is meant any operation or complex of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, the selection, extraction, consultation, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of the data.
Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
COLLECTED DATA AND PURPOSE
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected can be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
- in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and does not allow its identification in any way (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, nor crossed with other data, nor provided to third parties, but used only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- communicate the data to third parties that perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of comments on the site, the request for information, site maintenance, management of accounting and administration, management the request for quotes by sending data to dealers or retailers in the applicant's area.
If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user (through the Contact section), the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the email address and nickname. These data are intended voluntarily provided by the user when the service is provided, and are processed on the basis of consent. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information, and in particular agrees that the contents inserted are freely viewable also for other visitors.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting the owner of the site and the owner of the data processing from any responsibility regarding any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
If the comments are managed through an external service (Disqus), please refer to the policy of the service for further information (see the cookies section).
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the personal data collected by the site will not be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law. However, the data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the supply of a specific service requested by the user (e.g. sending a quote to dealers, sending answers to questions, sending comments), or for carrying out checks security or site optimization.
The methods of processing personal data provided through this website also involves the use of manual, IT and telematic tools (including fax, telephone, e-mail and other IT and / or automated communication systems) and are such as to ensure their security, in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the confidentiality of the data. These personal data are processed by MARANAFORNI® srl for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
The personal data provided by users who submit requests for information, material or purchase through this website will be processed - in order to execute the request submitted from time to time - for the purpose of providing services or executing the contract signed and for which registration is envisaged, as well as for all the other purposes indicated in this statement and may be disclosed to third parties if the communication is necessary and functional for these purposes.
With the consent of the interested parties, MARANAFORNI® srl may process the personal data provided for commercial purposes and to carry out direct marketing actions, such as the sending of informative material and commercial communications or to carry out market research.
Such data may be processed by personnel in charge of processing by MARANAFORNI® srl only if the processing itself is necessary for the performance of their duties, and only carrying out the operations necessary for carrying out the same. To this end, the data provided, or part of it, may be communicated to associated companies; people, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to MARANAFORNI® srl in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; subjects to whom the right to access the data is recognized by legal provisions or by orders of the judicial authorities; third parties responsible for the technical functionality of the website.
PLACE OF TREATMENT
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, MARANAFORNI® srl - Via Turbina 98 - 37139 Verona Italy - ITALY and at the Web Hosting datacenter. The web hosting (Seeweb S.r.l
with headquarters in C.so Lazio 9/a - 03100 Frosinone - Italy), which is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Session cookies are essential to distinguish between connected users and are useful to prevent a requested functionality from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, i.e. until the browser is closed. No consent is required for them.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular they are linked to an express request for functionality from the user (such as the Login), for which no consent is required.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page .
Most of the videos on the site do not convey cookies when accessing the page, since the " advanced privacy (no cookie)" option has been set, which ensures that YouTube does not store visitor information unless they voluntarily reproduce the video.
For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google, it is recommended to view the information on the page prepared by Google , and on the page and page on how Google uses the data when using sites or partner apps .
- Disqus. Hosting service for website comments. Set cookies on pages that contain the comment box. Collected data: number and behavior of users, IP address, browser ID, website ID that incorporates the comment box, information that connects visits to the site with Google, Facebook, Twitter or Disqus accounts if the User is already logged in. This cookie does not personally identify the User unless he is already logged in Disqus, in which case it is connected to the Disqus, Google, Facebook and Twitter accounts. For further information on the use of the data and their treatment, it is recommended to read the Disqus information . Furthermore, the User can selectively disable the Disqus action of collecting personal data on the optout web page .
PLUGIN SOCIAL NETWORK
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data , in particular the decision 1250/2016 ( Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Guarantor ), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated, and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning the user (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device, only at the cost of any support;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page ); - as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
In the event that the data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (except for the right to portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
MARANAFORNI® srl reports that failure to provide the necessary personal data and therefore marked as mandatory, could make it impossible to execute any contract while failure to provide data marked as non-mandatory has no consequences for the execution of the request.
Those interested in the processing of personal data can exercise their rights as well as request information regarding the processing of personal data by sending a communication to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
OWNER OF THE PROCESSING AND INTERNAL MANAGER OF THE PROCESSING
The data controller and Data Processor in accordance with applicable laws is the site administrator:
MARANAFORNI® srl in the person of its pro tempore legal representative in Verona (VR) Italy - ITALY- TEL +39 045 6704503 Registered in the reg. imp. of Verona 04298010234 REA 408824 VAT and CF 04298010234
EXTERNAL RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
In addition to the internal data processor MARANAFORNI® srl has appointed the following external data processors as web hosting.
Google is appointed data controller, processing data on behalf of the owner (Google Analytics).